Tuesday 31 January 2012

Same Thing, Different Day!

Hi Everyone,

I dyed my hair today, it was meant to be a dark chocolate brown colour but actually turned out as a dark red, which I actually really like, such as Annie Wersching's hair here:



Other than that, the usual routine took place: exercise, job applications, packing, and lots of knitting in front of the TV.
I've now applied to over 60 jobs in the past 8 days, which isn't bad. I've had a few responses, unfortunately recruitment agents don't seem to be bright enough to reply via email, as my British number doesn't currently work abroad. Oh well, I'll call them when I'm back in the UK.

I've been trying to get back in touch with a few old friends, but found myself getting annoyed again about the communication break-down. I know I can be rubbish at keeping in touch, but it really is annoying when I know I've made all the effort I possibly can, and get nothing in return. It does, however, really make me appreciate those friends that stay in touch all the time, those are the ones that are really worth hanging on to.

My boyfriend came up with some more disappointing news: he has had to postpone his time off (which he had booked to coincide with my first week back), because of work piling up on his end. It's unfortunate, but it does give me a few days to really buckle down on those job applications, as I won't have anybody bugging me. The time off has only been postponed by 3 days anyway, which is not the end of the world, and actually means that I get to have him all to myself on Valentine's day, as he's booked that off too!!

I've been trying to come up with a few more interesting topics for my blog, but for the next few days it'll have to be movie and book reviews, as I am so swamped with packing and getting ready for the move, that I don't really have anything interesting going on. I promise once I'm in London, I will fill you in on all the adventures I have - and don't worry, there'll be a lot more of them then!!

Also, Anybody watched the latest Pretty Little Liars? - what did you think?

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

2 comments:

  1. I like that colour hair, I'm sure it looks good. And good luck with jobs!

    ReplyDelete