Tuesday 17 January 2012

Are Things Finally Turning Around?!

Hi Everyone,

so I've just received some brilliant news! The landlord of the flat my boyfriend found for us (the one I'd said here we'd lost), has gotten in contact with my boyfriend today to tell him this:

The current tenants have asked to stay in the flat for an extra one (maybe two) months! If we still want the flat, the landlord will keep the flat on hold for us for when we want to move in!!! I feel uplifted because it takes some stress off of me. My boyfriend said he wants me to see the flat before we make a final decision, but if we move in there, I only need to focus on finding a job, which is great!

It's given me a bit of perspective too, that everything works out one way or another in the end, and just because something happens, does not mean that all hope is lost!

Of course it's not all settled just yet, as nothing has been signed, but we'll see what happens.

Anyway, it's just a short post.

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

2 comments:

  1. You should always have hope and things have a way of working out for the best. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete