Monday 9 January 2012

Random iPhone App Difficulty

Hey Everyone,

So I've decided to get one of those "wardrobe app" things for my iPhone. Thought it'd help me catalogue all my various items of clothing along with my accessories etc. I've added one to my phone already but I'm not really satisfied with it, it doesn't seem to have enough categories for me to really organise everything.

What with me moving soon, I need to get organised and sorted quite quickly because I have to pack my whole life back into boxes and suitcases again, and I'd like to know what I've got in my closet at the moment. 

Anyway, the point I'm getting at is, does anybody else have an iPhone wardrobe app type thing which they are happy with and which they use all the time?

Thanks!

Stay tuned,

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment