Thursday 12 January 2012

What a Day!

Hi Everybody,

following on from my post this morning, I received bad news about my boyfriends landlord situation. Apparently he's made things a lot more difficult, meaning we might end up losing the flat we found. The whole situation has become a bit messy and my boyfriend and I have really been screwed over in the whole process.
To top it all off I was in such a state of annoyance today that I could not (for the first time in 10 weeks!) exercise for an hour - I only managed 20 minutes, which is at least something I guess.
I even went shopping (again!!) and ended up buying... well nothing, because I've been in such a state of blah that I just didn't feel like doing anything.
I think it's been one of those days where all of life's issues come down on you and you just feel like screaming. I'm feeling a bit sick of having to box my way through more crap. And I thought 2012 was going to be my year, so far I've had yet another crappy start to a year.
As I sit here complaining, I think to myself, it can only get better from now, right? In just over 3 weeks time I'll be in London, and come what may, I am determined to make things better for myself. When life gives you a hard time, you fight back, only that way you'll come out the other end a stronger person! That's been my motto all my life, and I intend to stick to it.

I've been trying to continue writing my book (for those of you who don't know it yet - I am trying to write a book at the moment) but I think today has just been a write-off. Hoping for a better day tomorrow, especially because I only have just over a week left before I have to start getting everything in order for the move.

May motivation set in tomorrow, as for now, I think I'm just gonna have a quiet rest of the evening, relax and try not to worry, everything will work out in the end - life always goes on in one way or another.

Wishing you all a lovely evening,

Stay Tuned for more.

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment