Monday 9 January 2012

For all you movie lovers!

Hi Everyone,

So I've decided to make this blog more interesting by incorporating my opinions along with insightful information on topics other than myself, I guess you could say this is an all-round blog now!

I've therefore got two movies to review, both of which I watched on Saturday night for the first time:

- 30:minutes or less
- the Hangover Part 2

Now I realise these are not the newest of films, however I will be reviewing them based on my opinions.

30:minutes or less (click for IMDB info) -
Summary: A guy of about 21-22 years old (named Nick) gets kidnapped and has a bomb strapped to his chest by two wanna-be criminals. He gets told that he has 10 hours to come up with $100,000 or the bomb explodes.
The whole movie is based on Nick trying to come up with the money in time, in order not to be a victim in this scenario.

General Notes & Opinions:
- The film is for both guys and girls, as it has silly moments along with chick flick elements incorporated.
- There is quite a bit of swearing so I would not rate it a PG film for young children.
- Entertainment value is fine, however due to the amount of swearing, the film has too much silliness to it.
- I would not say the film is a waste of time, but all things considered, overall, I would give it a rating of:
3 STARS

I'd love to hear your thoughts about this film if you've seen it. 

I would recommend it for a night in when you've not got much to do or watch otherwise as it'll kill about an hour and a half of your time. 

Stay Tuned for the next film rating: The Hangover Part 2

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment