Sunday 5 August 2012

What would you wear on a date with a celebrity?

Hi Everyone,

I'm dedicating today's post to a hypothetical thought I had this morning, and of course, what's been happening in my life for the past two weeks (sorry for the lack of posting!)

So as I woke up for the third time this morning (at 9am believe it or not!), my boyfriend had gone to work, and I had a particularly random thought.

Hypothetically speaking, if you had a date with a celebrity (say Chase Crawford or Taylor Lautner), what would you wear?

I would wear this:

Celebrity Date Outfit
Paprika Bodycon Dress

But instead of those shoes and that bag, I would wear these:

Celebrity Date Outfit
Love by Moschino Clutch
Celebrity Date Outfit
Christian Louboutin - Yolanda Patent Heels

Now on to you - what would you wear on a date with a celebrity?

Anyway, onto the second part of this post - it's been quite a while since I've posted something, over two weeks as a matter of fact!
Quite a bit has happened so I will just recount the highlights quickly -

  • Last Friday I went for a few drinks with my colleagues at the pub accross the road from work, which is always a laugh! I then went home to watch the London 2012 Olympic opening ceremony, which I have to say was pretty cool!
  • Saturday I went to watch the Men's bike race (or a part of it) and in the evening, I to see the Wizard of Oz at the Palladium in London, and had a nice meal with my boyfriend. I quite liked the Wizard of Oz, definitely a classic and a must see (they even have a real dog on stage - a highland terrier - which was pretty cool)!
  • On Sunday I went shopping with the boyfriend and just chilled.
  • This last week I've just been working away, and the week flew by pretty fast. I'm enjoying work a lot these days, despite some annoying colleagues making a fuss about really unimportant issues in their lives. 
  • I finally got my shiny, brand new iPhone 4S (the white one!!), which I'm pretty excited and happy about. 
  • This Friday, I went straight home from work to spend some time with my boyfriend, as he went to watch an Olympic football game yesterday, and is working today, meaning I don't get to see him
So that's all from me today.

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment