Friday 10 August 2012

Summer Daze

Hi Everyone,

So the last few days have been a perfect Summer Daze! Warm mornings, hot days, and gorgeous, summery evenings.

Of course most of my day was spent at the office (oh the joy!), and I was so busy that I didn't manage to leave the office before 7.30 in Wednesday.

My weekend isn't looking any better, as most of last week was spent working on just one client, meaning I have loads of work to catch up on!

Anyway, enough work talk, and on to the more interesting stuff now!

I've decided to try something new, a Book Blog called Life Throws A Curveball. The concept is this:

  • The blog will take the shape of an online book, and will be the length of a novel.
  • Each post will make up one chapter of this "book".
  • Posts will take between a week and a month to come out (depending on how much spare time I've got outside of my full-time job) - I'm hoping, of course, that posts will take closer to a week to come out, to keep everyone interested.
  • The story will most likely take the form of a chick flick!
Please do have a look at the blog, and if you like it, spread the word - and don't worry, I won't abandon this blog - I intend to keep posting here at least once a week!

Now, just to quickly round up this post, here are some of my favourite fashion items from this week:

Aqua Kimono Maxi

Aqua Kimono Maxi Dress - ASOS

Summer Daze Jimmy Choo Clutch

Jimmy Choo - Candy Printed Acrylic Clutch
Alexander McQueen Clutch

Alexander McQueen - Unicorn Skull Embroidered Satin Box Clutch

Christian Louboutin Pumps

Christian Louboutin - Alti 140 Spiked Patent-Leather Pumps


Alexander McQueen Pumps

Alexander McQueen - Skull-Embroidered Suede Pumps

Giuseppe Zanotti Wedge Pumps

Giuseppe Zanotti - Swarovski Crystal-Embellished Contoured Wedge Pumps

Anyway, That's all from me today - I hope you are all enjoying your Summer Daze as much as I am!

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment