Sunday 19 August 2012

Social Media - help appreciated!

Hi Everyone,

So it's been just over a week since I've last posted, and the heat wave still hasn't let up - amazing!
It did rain a little bit earlier, but that's pretty much it.

In terms of what I've been up to, honestly? Not much! I've been writing my first chapter for Life Throws a Curveball (check it out!), and otherwise I've been working lots. The annoyingly stressful client at work is currently reviewing our work, meaning I've got a bit of time to relax - a little like the calm before the storm!

On to the main part of this post:

So I've been trying out various types of social media to promote this blog - I've used everything but Facebook to get some more traffic in, and whilst I've gotten it up to quite a few page visits, the number of unique visitors is (apparently) only around 54 for this month.

What do you guys suggest I do - should I make an anonymous Facebook profile and start promoting it there too? Are there any blogging communities you could recommend which work well?

In terms of Google analytics, how do you embed the code on your blog on blogspot, so that it works best - I've had a bit of trouble getting it to work properly, does anybody have any suggestions?

I'd be really happy if you could help me out here, I really need to know a few more things, especially as I'd like to start promoting my new blog, which I'm hoping to generate a lot of traffic for.

Thanks in advance.

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment