Sunday 27 May 2012

Summer, Sun and Maxi Dresses!

Hi Everyone,

it's finally warm, which means summer, sun and lots of Maxi Dresses! Here's what I've been up to in the last two weeks:

Mostly, I've been working, so nothing extremely interesting has happened, but on Friday this week, I had a really fun social at work. We all went for a picnic in the park, with lots of drinks, food and games. I really enjoyed getting to know everyone a little better outside of work, and am looking forward to more of the same experiences.
I recently got voted onto the company's social committee, along with two others. The three of us get to decide on what socials the company has, and when. I'm quite excited about this, as I love organising events and things like that.

Moving on, I've been going for a run with my colleagues every Wednesday for 3 weeks now, which has been great. I'm starting to build up endurance (and leg muscles!!)! I've forgotten how much I love running, but have started to run by myself as well. I've already managed to run 3 miles, which I know isn't that much, but I haven't been running in 5 years, so 3 miles after only 4 runs in the last 3 weeks is not too bad, I think.

I've decided to set aside a small chunk of my salary this month, for some serious shopping. I'm thinking of going shopping next week, as I really want a nice maxi dress. If anyone has any suggestions as to where I can find nice maxi dresses (which actually reach the floor!), please feel free to comment! - I found a gorgeous one last year and am gutted I didn't buy it, as I can't find anything near as nice now...

Prints and styles similar to the ones pictured below are what I'm looking for:
AX Paris Maxi Dress
AX Paris Floral Maxi Dress


Glamorous Maxi Dress
Glamorous Border Print Maxi Dress

Anyway, that's all from me today, hoping everyone is having a lovely, sunshine filled weekend!

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment