Saturday 19 January 2013

New Year, New Aspirations

Hi Everyone,

It's been a ridiculously long time since I've posted something on this blog (over a month!!). Now that the new year is here, I've got some new aspirations brewing in my mind.

This is the year that I want to start planning and setting up my own business for real. I have spent too much time dreaming and thinking about it, it's time to act. If a 12-year-old boy can set up a hugely successful website/business, then so can I, right?

I also want to start researching into an MBA (yes I know it's a lot to take on, but I have to get to it). I've always wanted more than the average Bachelor's degree, and as I gain more work experience, I will be in the position to apply for such a program. I've therefore decided to look into which MBA program to join and where, and obviously plan the funds for this.

I also want to bring more to the table at work. It's time to step up and bring in some ideas. I want to progress as I have finally found a job that I enjoy and want to succeed in.

So, with by big life goals now out on the table, what are your goals, and what are you doing to achieve them?

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment