Sunday 1 July 2012

Writing Inspiration - Kicking in!

Hi Everyone,

Today's post is dedicated to all you writers out there.

Isn't it strange, how inspiration can kick in at any time of the day?
For instance, I was walking along a busy road in London on my lunch break the other day, and all I heard was an American girl, uttering one sentence, a sentence that, when taken out of context, can be built into an entire story.

I went home and began to write, and plan a new story. I'm hoping this may be the big inspiration I was waiting for.

I must say, for anybody who is stuck, or has writer's block, take a walk along a busy road like (for example) Oxford Street in London, and just listen to the noise around you. Listen to people talking, take in the scenes, and you might actually come home with a few ideas to even just begin a new story or chapter of your book!

I know it's just a short one for today, but:

As Always, Stay Tuned!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment